Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Emma Stone on Playing Sally Bowles in 'Cabaret': I've Never Been This Obsessed with a Character!

Emma Stone on Playing Sally Bowles in 'Cabaret': I've Never Been This Obsessed with a Character!
Emma Stone is perfectly in character as Sally Bowles in her Broadway debut role in the show Cabaret for this newly released image via Vanity Fairmagazine’s latest issue.
“I’ve wanted to play Sally Bowles since I was 10, when I saw Natasha Richardson in Cabaret,” the 25-year-old actress said to the magazine about the role in the classic musical.
“It’s unusual for young actresses to get such completeness in a role. Sally is vulnerable, tragic, funny, unlikable, heartbreaking. And then she gets whacked across the face with an epiphany,” Emma told the mag. “I don’t think I’ve ever been so truly obsessed with a character or a story. I can’t believe this is actually happening!”
Also pictured is Emma‘s Cabaret co-star Alan Cumming – check them out in the show, beginning on November 11. For more from the cast, visit VanityFair.com.
Bigger photo inside…MORE HERE! »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar