Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Young Active Citizen Alert

Young Active Citizen Alert
Young Active Citizen Alert
Breaking News!!! 
An active citizen, a selfless leader, a young fashionpreneur, a volunteer and an award winner. 
Jackson Adewale Ayika popularly known as the Senator is @it Again!

He has just barged another incredible and gigantic award as, The Most Outstanding Member Of JCI Nigeria @the just conclude JCI Nigeria SouthWest Conference #Omoluabi2018.

He posted on his instagram and facebook page saying "Another Incredible and gigantic award has just been won. 
CAN I EVER THANK GOD ENOUGH??? NO I CANT!!! I here by dedicate this award to my mother for her nonstop prayers over me and to the entire JCIN Yabatech for their endless believe and support, most especially to my very own 2018 President, (Team lead MAP18 and Woman Leader Ejo Nation) in person of Folashade Fakayode, my fellow ever active EVP1 and Cofounder Ejo Nation in person of Ajiboye Richard Opeyemi and to my own 2017 President which a whole lot was achieve under his leadership in person of A'Azeez Ola Gbeleyi
for having doubtless confidence over me, Words alone can't express how grateful I am.

To my gang (SSR Nation) who are Strong, Smart and Resilient, I say thank you very much for always repping, may we continue to make records and achieve greater things.

Ultimately, i sincerely thank and appreciate the JCI Nigeria Southwest leadership and also JCI Nigeria for this recognition.

Thanks Bountifully
With Love From JCI



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar