Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sweet peas and Cath...can it get any better?

The only flower I plant from seed in my garden are my beloved sweet peas. Everything else are perennials that I have planted throughout the last few years from 4" cups and one gallon containers. I must have sweet peas. They are the most fragrant little things and make the garden come alive with scent long after the lilacs, crabapples, and mock orange have gone away.
I plant them kind of helter skelter, here and there, and let them clamor up trellises, taller shrubs, and fences. Right now the garden is alive with the yummiest smells. Sweet peas, roses, and lilies are all in bloom and trying to be scent-er stage.


I just love 'em.


Such delicate little blooms.



I'm thinking this must be what Heaven smells like.





Oh yes, and then there's Cath...I love the beautiful floral prints that are Cath Kidston.
I have a friend who loves her things like I do and orders now and then. She got these from Cath a few weeks ago. Well I loved them and she let me tag on to her last order for a set of my own.





I love tins and can find a million uses for them. These are going to be in the laundry room containing some clutter that seems to gather there, like all the spare change from my husband's jeans.






I wonder if he'll think of looking in one of these? I think I just figured out how to pay for my Cath habit.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar