Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Seal Acquittal update/rant

SO2 Matt McCabe found not guilty. One hour and forty minutes of deliberations. All counts. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Prosecution's case fell on it's ass! Score Three now for the good guys! And I am sure that the three SEALS are now on Nappy's list at DHS. I figure I made it by just having the USN Retired thing behind the name.
But the CinC and AG are probably beside themselves with this one. Apoplectic Fit, Yeah, that's it! And the slime known as the mainstream media is probably scheduling therapy. Got that Contessa! You're a cute and tasty number. But not even with Billy Jeff's ****! I have standards and you ain't even close, baby cakes!
OK. I have been waiting for a chance to take a cheap shot at Contessa Brewer, Air Head Extraordinare! 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar