Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"New" Cat Eye Glasses!

Last week, I bought these 50s, clear acetate and light gold cat eye frames on Etsy. They are in amazing condition and look unworn! I paid 58.00 USD and with shipping, the total came to be just over 63.00 USD! I love the gold accents:
 
I received my glasses on Saturday and that afternoon, I took my new frames to my local optician and had them fitted with my prescription. One of the lab technicians, who happens to collect Victorian-era accessories and furniture, always ensures that my vintage frames are well taken care of!

In the past, other technicians and opticians have been reluctant to work on vintage eyewear because they are afraid the frames will snap/break when heated. So, I am truly lucky to have found a place where people understand the nature of vintage metal and plastics!

Here is me today wearing my new frames:
 (I am wearing a tee because I was going to the gym)

So, if you are looking for vintage eyewear, give Etsy and eBay a look!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar