Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bye Bye Christmas 2017~





Ahhh..Memories In The Baking..I "met" Sol at Gardenweb...soo many years ago..maybe 16..and then I followed her on her blog and then I found her on Instagram
This girl has such a touch for everything she touches..
The Midas Touch~

When I saw her cheese plate;) And read her description..I just had to..
Savoury Shortbreads..
We love cheese crisps etc..
so why not try Sol's?

Absolutely Perfectamundo..

look how cute.. cut like cheese:) She told us how..see the layers of crispy? She gave us the recipe.
If you go to my link it will take you to Sol's IG..from there click on the photo of this dish..
You will find the recipe there.
A few minutes out of the oven..OMGEE..
But even the next day..and the next.
W/ a glass of wine you are in heaven..
I am sure w/out also;)

Anyway had to share..she's a sharer..always was always will be..  and funny:)
I slit my finger on the blades of my FP..I used a small one..and it was too small..had to transfer to a touch bigger one..long story short I had to wash 2..
stick my hand in the warm sudsy water and the sting was immediate and you would have though I slit an artery.

I still have a bandaid.
Anyway..it's NOTHING.
Just saying..
it's true what the warning says on the FP..;)

Did you notice that pretty plate?
I had spotted it on VS..$5.00
But she lived  a bit far because of my time constraints at the time..my daughter teaches in that area..but blocks and blocks and blocks away..and w/ Christmas etc..it just wasn't the right timing to impose all those blocks away.

She offered it to me for Christmas..♥
Sweet and thoughtful surprise.

Looks so old..I love old.


I've been doing some other baking..a delicious little coffee cake from Linda..I used frozen raspberries..what I love about it..well the lemon..the sugar top..and it tastes like a muffin.you know not a big heavy cake..just a treat..♥
You can find the recipe here..





Other than that..drinking Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee..tea..
and painting...hate the sunflower..my little girl..I grew fond of her..from my online Fancy Lassies class..

beacause it is so CCCCCOOOOOLLLD here. So cold..You have no idea!

My Little Life...parts of it below..

I said Goodby to Christmas 2017 today..Felts and glass are in that special big cardboard Italian box.

Words and fairies in the big green bin..FYI for me..Misc in there too and baby Jesus and crèche.

PS..these are years of receiving..making..keeping..the misc..range from Strawberry shortcake to Mod Podge balls..huge pine cones..pearls..etc..when you get to be 64..the newest newest one is Falalala from Heather♥ 









Until next Christmas~

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar