Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Amazing . . .

microwave one ear of corn, four minutes 
 
take the corn cob out of the microwave, cut off the end,
hold on to the tassel top, shake it
shake it some more . . . until the cob begins to
separate from the silk and husk
and presto the corn cob slides out and
you have a perfect ear of cooked corn
no stringy tassel stuff on the corn either
none
it really works
AMAZING


here is the evidence
I couldn't get the corn in my mouth fast enough
believe me, it works
Google - microwave, corn on the cob
FYI
I grew up in Iowa
I can eat more than one ear for a meal
I am going to try the kettle method
so we can cook more ears than just one or two at a time
I plan to leave the husks and silk on
I will let you know if the above method works
for the kettle/hot water method

do you like salt and pepper
and butter on your
corn on the cob?
~
'till next time
Love, Lynne
 
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar