Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE DREADFUL DIARIES

THE DREADFUL DIARIES : So anyway...
All change in the Drrrreadful household! I am gearing up for a really really busy month with the possibilty of some work thrown in there! Hurrah! Now that the research project has been handed up I can breathe again!!! Get back to what life is really about - getting drunk in bars and falling down while hailing taxis!
I do have to say though. You would be amazed at your own strength. Amazed by how strong you are, how focused and how ambitious you can actually be. I have surpassed myself this week and proved myself to be beyond strong - I may not have a the typical things in life right now. But I have a pretty good idea of who I am, a MASTERS DEGREE and a fucking good head start.
Stay tuned....I will reveal all...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar