Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Comparison between Colorclub's Miss Bliss and Halo-Graphic

Third holo post in a row, and this time a comparison between Miss Bliss and Halo-Graphic. Actually thought that I had showed them on their own on the blog but seems like I haven't. XD

Anyhow. As you know Color Club 2012 came out with their first Halo Hues collection with the six polishes Halo-Graphic, Cloud Nine, Harp On It, Blue Heaven, Cherubic and Angel Kiss.
2013 Color Club came out with 6 more shades for Halo Hues which included Miss Bliss, Beyond, Eternal Beauty, Over The Moon, Cosmic Fate and Kismet.

To make a simple comparison between the collections, 2013 Halo Hues seemed more colorful and perhaps 2012 Halo Hues where slightly more holographic.

My Miss Bliss and Halo-Graphic are super similar. Miss Bliss seems slightly more pink, maybe more warm toned and Halo-Graphic is less pink and more cold toned. I also remember that I imagined my self that Halo-Graphic was slightly more holographic, maybe.. But just looking at them you wouldn't know, they look very close.








Also added Over The Moon to the underside of my nails. Which just was a good idea in theory. Mostly it just look grayish blue and therefore looked like dirty metallic. This shot it looked cool though.
Thoughts? I have seen swatches where I imagine that there are bigger difference between them, are yours as similar or is it just mine?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar