Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

For the Gentlemen

Gents are hard to shop for. Sure, I could pick out a million and one things I like for guys, but for Christmas, I want to make sure I get something that they would choose for themselves.

Scroll through to see some of my favorite fool-proof gifts! 

For the boys


And more options because I can't resist. What are you getting the gents in your life? Do you have any great ideas? Check out my gift guide for even more ideas! Be sure to check out J. Crew Factory-- they are offering 50% off of everything and there are some perfect gifts for the guys. Yay!

Also, if you are in love with the Daniel Wellington watch as much as I am, a Summer Wind favorite, Country Squire Haberdashery (954-776-5940) has them for women!

 Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar