Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Stamping Butterflies Nail Art Design Tutorial

Hello! In today's post I'll show you two products from Beauty Big Bang. The first one is gorgeous holographic mermaid powder (SKU: J6458TM-4C). The powder comes in a little pot and it's 0.2 g. It works best with a gel polish, but you can apply it over a regular polish as well. It looks awesome over white or black gel polish. This mermaid powder gives you pretty shimmering finish and it's perfect for a summer manicure.
The next item from Beauty Big Bang is a stamping plate with flowers and butterflies designs (SKU: J6401TM-5A). There are three full size designs perfect for long nails and eight single images. You can create a lot of unique spring and summer inspired nail art designs. 
For the manicure I've started with a gel base coat and two layers of white gel polish. I cured each layer in a UV led lamp. On the middle finger I applied holographic powder from Beauty Big Bang and on the other nails I added the mermaid powder. I applied a no wipe top coat and cured in the lamp. Then I stamped the butterflies from the stamping plate and a flower design from the plate. I used black stamping polish from Nicole Diary and clear jelly stamper from Beauty Big Bang. I applied a no wipe top coat and cured again in the UV lamp.






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar