Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

{SKINCARE} Some Filorga Minis I Tested Part 2

 

Hi guys! Happy Friday. How has your week been? I'm not going to lie - September has been a busy month with my dad's birthday and homeschool and work being extremely busy - it didn't help that I got a horrible ear infection/sinus infection in the mix which I'm only now slowly recovering from.

As I mentioned in an earlier post - I won some Filorga minis in a Give-away on For The Beauty of It Instagram give-away and I have honestly been enjoying testing out these minis so much. 

This time around I will be chatting about the Perfect Skin Effect 1 Week Programme. Although yes some of these minis I still have a bit left that I'm using. I adore this range overall - and was pretty impressed by this mini perfect skin set.


So let's get chatting about these minis :

Filorga Oxygen-Glow Super- Perfecting Radiance Cream :

This is overall an amazing hydrating cream. I preferred to use this at night time when my skin was extra dry and sensitive from wearing a mask at work all day. It soothes your skin and hydrates it making you wake up with plumper - more hydrated skin in the morning. 


Filorga Oxygen-Glow Mask :

This is such an amazing mind-blowing mask. Not only is the color of this mask a gorgeous pearlescent pink (who won't love that alone ?) the mask is such a miracle worker. If you want perfect skin I can highly recommend this mask. I love the glowy effect you get from using it - I swear this mask tightens pores and makes your skin look overall healthy and perfect. I prefer to use this mask in the mornings before a busy day or when I had a date planned. It is worth investing in to knock your socks off!


Filorga Oxygen-Glow Super Soothing Radiance Eye Cream :

This is my overall stand out product from the set. And I can't rave enough about this gorgeous eye-cream. I love the pearlescent effect of the product - giving super tired eyes that boost of radiance it needs to look awake in the morning (which I needed a lot more in the last week or two with my ear-infection ). It hydrates the under-eye area making concealer or make-up go on smoothly and gives you a glow. I still have some of this left and I'm savoring every last drop - it's that amazing !!


Overall- I got a few foundation samples and primer from Filorga as well - that I will be testing out over the weekend - super excited about that as well.


Have you tried anything from the brand that knocked your socks off ??


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar