Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kendall Jenner: Estée Lauder's newest model

Kendall has scored a big contract. Who would have thought?
I don't really see Kendall as a EL girl, because I don't think she fits the classy and super luxurious image EL tries to portrait. Joan doesn't either but, I guess I'm the only one who complains about that.
I think she could fit brands like Maybelline or L'oreal, but I don't really like her for EL.

To be honest, I don't get that angry when she gets campaigns or eds, because I think she's pretty and looks like a model, unlike other celebs who try to be models. But it obviously bothers me to see her getting all those contracts because of her family. However, I think she's great for beauty campaigns. Pretty enough, and popular. That's why I imagine her in ads for drugstore brands.

I understand Estée Lauder is trying to attract a younger target, which is fine. But, I can't say I like Kendall for this brand. However, her ads can't be worse than Cara's ads for YSL beauty, can they? xD
At least Kendall is pretty.